Thursday, February 05, 2015

2015 Spring Makeup Releases - The Purchases

beauty products on notebook

beauty products on notebook

After seeing some of the promotional ads and pictures for the 2015 spring makeup releases, the only item I really wanted to pick up was the new permanent blush shade from Chanel - #190 Angelique. Then, more promos were released and I quickly fell in love with a lot of the colours and products that were being released.

In the end, I think I did pretty well and restrained myself from picking up too many things. I ended up getting the Chanel Jardin de Chanel Blush Camelia Rose, Dior nail polish in Lady, and Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector in Rosewood. I'm extremely excited to use these three products and know that I'll get a lot of use out of them - a recurring theme in my mindset of makeup this year.

What did you pick up from this year's spring collections?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.