Monday, February 23, 2015

Favourite Tinted Lip Products

tinted lip products

I'm a pretty low maintenance kind of girl when it comes to lip products. I prefer using products that don't require a mirror to apply and are easy to use on the go. So today, I'm showing you my favourite tinted lip products.

I love lip products that are moisturising any time of the year, but is especially important in this harsh winter weather. So, it's no surprise that most of my picks are tinted lip balms!

The Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments in Rose and Berry are old favourites. I actually quite prefer the original version of this lip balm (I've gone through 2 tubes of them!), but I like the flush of colour the Rose and Berry versions give. These two shades give exactly the kind of tint their shade names indicate.

The next two tinted lip balms are newer purchases, but they've quickly become a couple of my favourite lip products. First is the Dior Addict Lip Glow. It supposedly reacts with your body chemistry to create the perfect shade. For me, it's a bright pink rosy colour, which is a bit out of my comfort zone, but I do like how it looks on me. It's deeply moisturising and is pretty long-lasting for a lip balm. The second one is the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Balm Perfector in Rosewood. If you're already familiar with the lip gloss version, you'll like these! They're moisturising, have a sweet vanilla flavour and have a glossy finish with a sheer tint. Rosewood is a pinky brown colour - probably my favourite colour family for lip products.

Lastly, we have the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in Rose Shimmer. This is a recent discovery for me and I've fallen in love with it. It's a moisturising lip gloss that's not sticky at all. Rose Shimmer gives a very pretty light warm rosy pink sheer wash of colour on the lips. It sits comfortably on the lips and despite the name, you can't really see the shimmer after it's been applied.

What are some of your favourite tinted lip products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.