Monday, February 16, 2015

Recent Buys

beauty products

beauty products

I know, I know. It's 1.5 months into the year and I've already bought more makeup? My excuse is most of these items are products I've been wanting to try for quite a while, plus Shoppers Drug Mart was having a 20x the points event. And let's just say I have a weakness for blush.

After reading about all the hype surrounding the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, I knew I had to try it out for my flat, lifeless hair. I opted for the small can in case I didn't end up liking it. But with all the amazing reviews, I doubt I'll dislike it.

During one of the more recent 20x the points events at Shoppers Drug Mart, I walked away with a few items that have been on my to-try list for quite a while. First is the Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl mascara. I got the waterproof formula since it'll help with holding the curl longer. I'm excited to try this mascara and have high hopes for it. The Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm is another product that went straight into my basket. I've finished up a couple of lip balms and thought it was time to finally try it out. Then there's Origins A Perfect World for Eyes. I'm starting to get lines and wrinkles in my undereye area, so here's hoping it helps with making them disappear.

Then there are the items from this year's spring makeup releases. From the first pictures I saw of Chanel Jardin de Chanel Blush Camelia Rose, I had to have it. It's my first Chanel blush and the design and colour shade are beautiful. Then there's Clarins Sweet Rose Blush Prodige. I bought it a couple of days ago after humming and hawing about it for quite a while! Am I glad I got it! It's such a pretty pink shade. I also bought the Dior Nail Vernis in Lady. Dior makes such beautiful nude shades and I knew I'd be reaching for this often. Lastly, there's the Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Balm Perfector in Rosewood, which isn't pictured because it's sitting in my purse. It's a wonderful everyday shade that goes with everything.

Let me know if you'd like to see reviews for any of these products!

What are some of your recent buys?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.