Thursday, April 02, 2015

March 2015 Favourites

makeup and haircare products

March was about keeping my makeup simple, so there are only a few makeup favourites from this past month.

March was the month where I fell in love with the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer. It's lightweight, gives a beautiful glow to the skin and lasts for a decent amount of time on my skin. Once I finish this travel sized tube, I will be getting the full size! As for the application of the tinted moisturizer, I've been using the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. It applies foundations and any kind of liquid product evenly and blends them like a dream. Plus, it's very soft. To set the tinted moisturizer, I've been loving the NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder. After straying from this powder for a bit, I've come back to it. There's a reason why I love this powder so much - it controls the oils my face produces throughout the day without mattifying the face too much.

For the eyes, I really loved the Origins Brightening Cream Eyeshadow in Coffee Buzz and the Physicians Formula Eye Booster Liquid Eyeliner. During the past month, I was really lazy with applying eyeshadow. The Origins cream shadow is quite emollient which makes it easy to apply and blend out. Once applied, it stays put. Much like the cream shadow, the Physicians Formula lasts for the entire day after it's applied and dried down. I don't particularly care for the non-matte finish, but it's the longevity that I've been loving.

Lastly, a hair favourite. I bought the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray a while ago on a whim. I'm not really one to use much product in my hair, but I'll make an exception for this! It adds just enough texture to the hair without making it crunchy. The powder is invisible and it smells amazing.

What were your favourites for March? Also, how is it already April? I can't believe how fast this year is passing by, but I'm looking forward to all the warmth and sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.