Saturday, April 25, 2015

Sephora VIB Sale Haul 2015 - Part 2

beauty, makeup, skincare products

This week has been the week of hauls! After this, I'm definitely not allowed to buy anymore makeup or skincare products until the next Sephora sale, or if I'm out of a daily staple.

I was only going to make one order during the Sephora VIB sale, but then I saw that Caudalie released a few value sets that included their new face masks and I had to throw in some other items that I didn't include in my first order.

The reason for the second order was the Caudalie Prep for Radiance Set. This set includes a full size Beauty Elixir and sample sizes of the Instant Foaming Cleanser and the Glycolic Peel. I really wanted to try the Glycolic Peel and hopefully the Instant Detox Mask in the near future.

Another reason for this order was the nail polish in Bamboo White from the NAILS Inc. and Victoria Beckham collaboration. I was seriously hemming and hawing over this nail polish. It's ridiculously expensive (I could've bought another Dior or Burberry nail polish instead at a lesser price) but the whole off-white trend has really gotten my heart lately. I can't wait to paint my nails with this, but did it really need such a big box? Such excessive packaging! I'm glad I got this though, since it's out of stock now.

I also got the Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer in Medium Neutral. For some reason, I thought I ordered it in my first order until I saw that it wasn't in the box. I've used it once so far and I'm really liking it! I think there's potential for it to take over my love for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer!

And lastly, I got the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ebony. I have it in Dark Brown/Brunette (review), but felt it was too light for my liking. Here's hoping that Ebony is better suited for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.