Saturday, April 11, 2015

The 6 Month Mark

tablet on table

Sometimes I can't believe I've been blogging about makeup and beauty for 6 months. I'm not new to blogging, but this is probably the longest I've been totally committed to a specific topic. I've probably started and ended about 3 (or more) other blogs before this one.

It's been a pretty fun 6 months and I've learned a lot about my writing and photography skills. As I continue blogging, I continue to grow and improve upon these skills. To mark this half-year mark, I thought it would be appropriate to share a few facts about myself! I know I'm not typically very open in my posts, but I've always appreciated other bloggers' openness to their readers. 

1. I'm a petite girl standing at 5'2.5" tall. For the longest time, I thought I was only 5'1" until I recently measured myself. That's an extra 1.5 inches! When you're petite, you take what you can get. 

2. I'm engaged and set to marry in May 2016! I'm extremely excited and a little scared at the same time to move out and become an actual adult. 

3. I really want a dog and will most likely get one after I get married and move out of my parents' place. The breed I really want to get is a West Highland White Terrier. 

4. I'm Christian and my faith is extremely important to me. 

5. Gilmore Girls is probably my all-time favourite TV show. I've watched and re-watched all 7 seasons at least 4 times and everytime I watch it, I learn new things especially with all the cultural references. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.