Saturday, August 15, 2015

New Look!

picture of old blush and simplicity layout


It's been a long time coming. If you haven't already noticed, my blog has gotten a refresh and I'm loving it so much. It makes me so happy to have a layout that looks exactly how I want it to look. I really wanted a simple and clean look that's easy on the eyes. And I hope you all feel the same way!

The previous layout was really blah and it looked like a whole bunch of things slapped together and it never looked cohesive, as you can see above. Because I didn't really like how my blog looked, I always felt like I forced myself to blog on something that didn't really reflect my tastes and style. Now that my blog actually looks nice (to me at least), I feel encouraged to keep creating and writing.

I hope you all like this new look as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.